Here is the full schedule of Fed speakers this week
Evans up next on a busy schedule
Here is the full schedule of Fed speakers this week (all times GMT)
- 2300 GMT - Chicago Fed's Evans in New York
Note: Evans speaks about monetary policy.
- 0715 GMT - Fed Vice-Chair Stanley Fischer in Holland
- 1215 GMT - Boston Fed's Rosengren speaks in Holland
- 1900 GMT - Dallas Fed President Kaplan*
Notes: The appearance from Fischer is closed to the press and it's on macroprudential policy. However at the same conference, Rosengren's speech will be released.
- 1400 GMT - Fed Governor Powell appears before Senate Banking Committee
Note: Powell's comments are likely to focus on regulation but policymakers will also ask him about the economic outlook.
- 1515 GMT - St. Louis Fed President Bullard in Nashville
- 1640 GMT - Cleveland Fed President Mester in Cleveland
- 1815 GMT - Fed Governor Powell speaks in Chicago on central clearing
Note: Bullard is speaking on monetary policy. The topic of Mester's speech isn't clear but it's at a summit on housing, human capital and inequality.