US would sink into recession without ECB and BOJ QE says Gross
Janus's Bill Gross with his latest monthly outlook
- Without ECB and BOJ QE, US 10 year yields would "rather quickly" rise to 3.5% and the US would sink into recession
- Investors must go with and embrace this financial methadone fix
- Without that financial methadone bonds and stock markets would sink producing a tantrum of significant proportions
- QE will continue even though the dose may be reduced in future years
- It has created and will continue to create an unhealthy capitalistic equilibrium that one day must be reckoned with
Always looking on the bright side is our Billy.