UK Conservative/DUP talks still on-going
UK PM May's spokeswoman out with a variety of comments 19 June
- will publish any deal when agreed
- legislative programme (Queen's Speech) has been written
- PM May is leading us through incredibly challenging times
Leading? Or stumbling her way through ?
- PM is aware people want answers quickly on tower block fire
- terms of reference are being drafted for public enquiry
May under a lot of pressure on many fronts from both inside and outside her party.
Meanwhile EURGBP back up to 0.8760 having found support into 0.8730 and pushing GBPUSD down to 1.2790 after its 1.2815 session highs.
May/Foster - Talks on-going