Greek government seeking viable solution for country's debt
Greek government spokesman Tzanakopoulos speaking to reporters 20 April
- Greece won't need new fiscal measures for 2018
Sure about that ?
- creditor reps to come to Athens 25 April
- looking at IMF financing with 1-year duration
- IMF programme to expire same time as ESM programme
- it's now time for IMF and Germany to make concessions
- not likely to reach a comprehensive solution on bailout review before 22 May Eurogroup meeting
Ok dear readers, hands up who knows what's coming next ?
Yeeeeeey! (and yes, I'm still on the search for one to cover the many years of Brexit negotiations to come)