Forexlive Weekend FX News 11 - 12 February 2017
Forex news for the weekend past!
The headlines reported
- UK's Bercow back in the spotlight after revealing he voted to Remain
- Switzerland today votes on relaxing its citizenship rules
- N.Korea launches another ballistic missile test
- Fake News. Fake Breaks. What do they have in common? How to deal with them?
- EU President Juncker says Brexit negotiations may divide Europe
- OIL - Russia will decided in April or May on oil output cut agreement extension
- EU President Juncker says Greek plan "on shaky ground"
- Trump wants a 'level playing field' on currencies. Here's how it will happen
- Fed's Fischer: There is significant uncertainty about US fiscal policy
- King Dollar reigned this week (but just barely)
The USD is trading a little more strongly in the very early going but not quite across the board.