EU's Juncker tells May that Brexit talks will begin after 8 June election
EU spokesman out with a statement 19 April
- Juncker spoke on the phone with May yesterday evening (Tues)
- real political negotiations on Article 50 will start after the elections
- no issue with this as they were due to start in June anyway
- UK election is a domestic issue, EU will not intervene
Oh really ? Like they didn't say a word during the Brexit campaign...
- EU Commission calls for quick decision on post Brexit move of EBA and EMA from London to EU
- UK will have no say on the matter, not part of Brexit talks
Who's going to pay the redundancy packages ? But yes fair enough that they can't stay in UK after Brexit.
"Oh and another thing, we won't shhhaaaay a word during the elecshun campaign"